Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to respond better to your personal needs).
- To improve our website as we strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback provided by our users.
- To improve customer service. Information we gather assist us in providing better customer service and allows us to serve you with a better understanding of your needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for site membership or by way of newsletter subscription may be used to send you periodic information and updates pertaining to your membership, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related products or service information, etc. Please note that if you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email that provides directions relative to unsubscribing.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when we access your personal information. First, no credit card information is stored on our website or in our website’s database. All credit card transactions are processed through our payment gateway and merchant account in which all conversations are encrypted for security purposes. Our website is protected by an SSL Certificate which provides further protection for your contact information.
Do we disclose information to any outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal and/or identifiable information or content gather on this website. This does not include trusted third parties that we utilize to assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party services or products on our website. These third party sites maintain separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
Leo's Gun Shop
535 Loves Park Dr.
Loves Park, IL 61111 USA